Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Entry Ten

10

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, my tribe succeeded with the raid. We took Piggy's glasses. 

When I came back from hunting later that day, Ralph's group was in my territory. He told me to give Piggy his specs back. Roger used a lever to knock down a boulder. It destroyed the conch and killed Piggy. There was no longer a tribe for Ralph, the conch was gone. I was chief. I charged at Ralph with my spear. He ran away into the forest.

I ordered my tribe back to the fort. I made Samneric join my tribe and put them on lookout. 

Today we were hunting Ralph. We started at the thicket where Samneric said he was hiding. We didn't find him there so we went back to our territory. From there we knocked a boulder down on the genersl area the twins said he was hiding in. I then sent some of my boys to set the thicket on fire. They chased him all the way to the beach. An officer was there talking to Ralph when the boys caught up. I was behind my boys and when I could see them, they were all crying. 

When Ralph came on my territory

Our Fight

The Officer that could save us

No comments:

Post a Comment