Monday, December 10, 2012

Entry One

1

Dear diary,

Today my choir was going on a trip, but our plane crashed. We were wandering the land when we heard a trumpet and headed that way. We found a group of littluns, a fat kid, a pair of twins, and the person who blew the trumpet that was actually a conch, his name was Ralph. We all said that we had not seen any grownups and decided we needed a chief. I suggested myself, but when we voted Ralph won. He said I could still be in charge of the choir and that they could be the hunters. Then Ralph chose Simon, one of the choir boys, and me to go with him to find out if we were on an island. While we were out, I almost killed a pig. I could have killed it, but I didn't know where to stick it. Next time I'll get it.
The Choir

Myself

Ralph and Piggy


Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment